Bury Floating Support
We work with a number of local authorities across the North of England to provide services to help people find accommodation and to sustain their tenancies.
Our service provides free support to anyone who needs help to live independently. We are here to listen and our support you to achieve your goals.
The support we offer can help you to:
- maintain your tenancy
- set up and manage your home
- deal with money
- apply for the right benefits
- access education, training and employment
- get involved with your community.
Additionally, we work with people with a range of support needs, including:
- young people
- teenage parents
- older people
- people with mental health problems
- people with learning difficulties
- people with physical and sensory impairments
- victims of domestic violence
- people with drug or alcohol problems.
For general information, call us on 01282 686300 or visit our offices: Centenary Court, Croft Street, Burnley, BB11 2ED (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
For more information about Bury Floating Support, call us on 0161 447 8821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org